Re: [S-R] Re: Plavnica - information needed

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
      Susan,
      I looked at the Plavnica records. There is a column titled "Nomen Baptisantis". The name in that column in 1854 was Augustinus Mazalik Adminstrator Plavnicis.
      Contact me.
      Michael Mojher

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
        Susan, I notice in your message that you have Pruzinsky in your family. I have a Anna Pruzinski married to John Plavcan. I am looking for her family now. Is this Anna part of your family

        Margaret Hicks
[...]

      • Susan Friedhaber-Hard
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
          Margaret,
          Do you have a birthdate for Anna Pruzinski?
          Susan

[...]

          If anyone is interested or has information to help me, I can explain further why I need have this information. Contact me at barclaypenn@ yahoo.com

          Thank you.
          Susan Friedhaber-Hard