Re: [S-R] {S-R} Varhola

  • mkoschik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 27, 2009
      This web site is fantastic!? It brought back some pleasant memories of my early years in the Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh.? It turns out I attended the same elementary school as Andy Warhol.? And, as I'd learned earlier from other sources, his family and mine were congregants at the same Byzantine Catholic Church.? Thanks for directing this oldster to this delightful site.
      Mike Koschik
      Chicago