Re: [S-R] Re: Obituary: Database PLICHTA, b.1990-d.2009

  • n8de@thepoint.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 25, 2009
      From cd to dvd to flashdrive ...

      Reading old disks takes an older computer with lots of 'ports' like mine.

      Have 3.5", CD drive, DVD drive, and lots of USB and other ports for
      memory cards, etc.

      Makes a difference .. no 5.25" drive on this one, but have three other
      OLD computers with 5.25 and 3.5 so can copy from one to the other.

      Don Havlicek
      Edmore, MI