{S-R} [re] obituary database PLICHTA

  • Tom Geiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      I'm very sorry if I'm guilty of making light of something that I realize means so much to you, but maybe you should consider storing your data on clay tablets like the ancient Sumerians; or even something more modern like pen and ink, and paper.
      Gosh, I wish I had 1/100th the computer knowledge of you guys.
      We who live on the superhighway of information, and data storage need to remember that these are the hazards connected to speed. My deepest condolences for a "learning expeience".
      Me, I'm just trying to find one or two living cousins who can perhaps enlighten me on what our family and their in-laws went through in their travails of the las hundred years or so. Tracing my family genealogy has been a most interesting history lesson for me; and I have barely scratched the surface.
      Tom