Genealogy seminar in Cleveland OH

  • Cathie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2009
      I received this information from the Hungarian Genealogy group that I belong to:
      THE GENEALOGICAL COMMITTEE OF THE WESTERN RESERVE HISTORICAL SOCIETY
      PRESENTS 'Eastern and Central European Genealogy Research: Mystery Along the Orient Express and Beyond'
      speaker: Robert Jerin
      Sunday, June 7,2009 -12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
      Registration begins at 12:00 noon
      Western Reserve Historical Society Library - 10825 East Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio
      216-72I-5722 www.wrhs.ors

      I can email the flyer to whoever wants it. There is a $25.00 program fee and parking fee. WRHS is quite nice and has had excellent programs in the past.