RE: [S-R] family history for family names Stadnyk and Moelka

  • Marilyn Hertenstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      I knew a John and Anna Stadnyk from Campbell, Ohio. Any relation?

      Marilyn

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
      ] On
      Behalf Of Antoinette Berkshire
      Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:52 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>

      I am trying to locate any records, relatives or information concerning my
      grandfather, John Stodnick (Ivan Stadnyk) who was born in Gorodenka,
      Galicia, Austria Hungary, and my grandmother, Anna Moleka, born in
      Przemysil, Galicia, Austria Hungary, now Poland. I would appreciate any
      available information. I know that my grandfather had an uncle named Franjo
      and a grandfather named Nick. My grandmother was one of seven sisters, three
      were Helen, Mary and Tekkla.