RE: [S-R] Re: Family Research Lohan / Sinko

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi again,

      I think you are right. I had noted both of them but only sent the one at
      first. Then I read that a passport lasted only a couple of years, and a new
      one would have had to be applied for for a second trip. I was too hasty in
      thinking that the second one might have been the same Charles, even though I
      had originally noted his destination was NYC and had rejected it for that
      reason. Senior moment.

      Janet

      _____

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 19, 2009
        Thank you

        From: Linda <lr_research@ <mailto:lr_research %40yahoo. com> yahoo.com>
        Subject: [S-R] Re: Family Research
        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK- ROOTS%40yahoogro ups.com> yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 5:46 PM

        Hi, Do you have a copy of Charles' WWII Registration? I can provide the doc
        if you'd like.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com, Maryrose campbell <propertyof5@ ...>
        wrote:

        > they lived in Heckserville PA. Attended Sts Peter an Paul Byzatine
        Catholic Church, Minersville PA. We have checked to see if they have church
        records available but they do not have any listed on the internet-
        > Thank you

        did your relatives live here in America?