Re: [S-R] PREBISH SCRANTON/DUNMORE PA

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2009
      Dear Joann,
      I am sorry, I can't help you make sense of it all. I really don't have
      time to do research for others. I can only tell you of connections in my
      family. I can make a connection back to Scranton, but it's not very
      likely the church will help you. I am unfamiliar with any other name, but
      it's going after the village, not th name by which you will be successful.
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/ancestral_village.htm

      What are you trying to accomplish? Why are you trying to contact family
      from all these names? As you know, it's a rather futile search. I would
      rather see you go for the village name. Then you can get other documents
      from the villages and that will help you.

      There are many primary sources to determine your ancestral village, all
      listed free for you on my web site. Yours for the reading. I would
      suggest getting requests out for those primary documents. Find your
      village and you can make more accurate progress.
      Regards,
      Bill

      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com
    • margesonny
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 17 2:42 PM
        I would love to have the info so see if any of my family is on it.

        Margaret