[S-R] Re: Fw: Ruska Vola

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 1, 2009
      Basia,

      since you may be from Ruska Vola nad Popradom, which is also in my
      neighborhood (Sulin area), I checked out the www.tccweb.org site where
      you can go to read about villages in the neighborhood. They have
      http://www.tccweb.org/ruskavolsnadpopradom.htm
      which leads to
      http://www.tccweb.org/Web%20Site/1869%20Hungarian%20CensusOrosz%20Volya.pdf
      with the Hungarian census for the area.

      Happy hunting! I hope you can get over to visit sometime, it is a
      beautiful region. With so many of us from that area and passing by
      often, make a request for a few photos of the village and I expect
      people will be happy to help! You might also seek the village under
      its various names using Google with its Images option. Try showing a
      few pictures to your mom, maybe they will please her.

      Ron
    • Charlotte Conjelko
      Message 34 of 34 , May 1, 2009
        Basia,
        I was just clearing out old emails and found yours.  Did you every hear from anyone named Conjelko other than me about Anna Chupinka?  Unfortunately, neither my husband know anything about his aunt-by-marriage.

        Charlotte