Re: [S-R] Re: Family Research Lohan / Sinko

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello,

      For whatever the information is worth, I have SIMKO relatives in SPISSKE
      VLACHY.

      Best regards,

      David
      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.

    • Maryrose campbell
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 19, 2009
        Thank you

        From: Linda <lr_research@ <mailto:lr_research %40yahoo. com> yahoo.com>
        Subject: [S-R] Re: Family Research
        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK- ROOTS%40yahoogro ups.com> yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 5:46 PM

        Hi, Do you have a copy of Charles' WWII Registration? I can provide the doc
        if you'd like.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@ yahoogroups. com, Maryrose campbell <propertyof5@ ...>
        wrote:

        > they lived in Heckserville PA. Attended Sts Peter an Paul Byzatine
        Catholic Church, Minersville PA. We have checked to see if they have church
        records available but they do not have any listed on the internet-
        > Thank you

        did your relatives live here in America?