[S-R] Re: Ruska Vola nad Popradom church records

  • johnqadam@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 1, 2009
      >>> Circ does have records from 1758. It could be that its Greek
      Catholic church was the one used by your family. <<<

      Circ is 3.5 km by road or 2 km cross-country. Leluchow is 1 km, just
      across the river. Either or both GC churches could be relevant.
    • Charlotte Conjelko
      Message 34 of 34 , May 1, 2009
        Basia,
        I was just clearing out old emails and found yours.  Did you every hear from anyone named Conjelko other than me about Anna Chupinka?  Unfortunately, neither my husband know anything about his aunt-by-marriage.

        Charlotte