Re: [S-R] Re: Fw: Ruska Vola

  • Charlotte Conjelko
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 1, 2009
      Basia,
      My husband's uncle Steve CONJELKO married Anna CHUPINKA from Windber, PA.  They are both deceased but if you think she might be related to you, I can put you in touch with their children.

      It would be helpful if you capitalized the surnames of the people you are looking for.  With the number of messages in one's mailbox, doing so makes it much easer to scan looking for familiar names instead of having to read through the whole thing.

      Good luck,
      Charlotte Pribish Conjelko

      Message 34 of 34 , May 1, 2009
        Basia,
        I was just clearing out old emails and found yours.  Did you every hear from anyone named Conjelko other than me about Anna Chupinka?  Unfortunately, neither my husband know anything about his aunt-by-marriage.

        Charlotte