Fw: Ruska Vola

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 27, 2009

      I'm helping Basia subscribe to our group, she was having some trouble; in the meanwhile I told her I'd forward her message and notify the group to look out for further information from her regarding her ancestry (surnames, religion, etc.).

      I was able to determine that there are at least two Ruska Vola locations in Slovakia -- one right on the Polish border just west of Bardejov and the other southeast of Presov, so hopefully we will be able to narrow it down for her and help her locate other records to help her out.

      Caye

      Message 34 of 34 , May 1 5:49 PM
        Basia,
        I was just clearing out old emails and found yours.  Did you every hear from anyone named Conjelko other than me about Anna Chupinka?  Unfortunately, neither my husband know anything about his aunt-by-marriage.

        Charlotte