Re: Varhola church records

  • johnqadam@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      >>> Cannot find details of his brothers, aunts or uncles which would
      lead to my Varhola if we are distantly related. I will check out this
      church though. <<<

      The relevant church records for the Varhola family tree would be for
      the village of Miková, 17 km to the west of Medzilaborce (6 km as the
      crow flies).

      A good starting spot might be the 1869 Hungarian Census.
      Mikóháza -- Mikova (Miková) -- Minyócz (Miòovce) -- Mislina (Myslina)
      Film #722745.
    • margesonny
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2009
        ---
        I would love to have the address and phone number. I new he had a few brothers but did not know where they were.

        There are many many cd's, dvd's and histories out there but they all stop at his death and I have yet to find anything about his brothers etc.

        Thank you
        Margaret