Nandras

  • Carl Kotlarchik
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      Donna,
      Nandras is now called Nandraz and in the past was also called
      Nasztraj. As I mentioned, I see your Fakla surname in the church
      records from this village and looking a bit further, I also find the
      Varga surname too. Some members of this Varga family attended church
      in Nandras but lived in the adjacent village of Perlasz. People in
      Nandras also attended church in Suvete (now called Sivetice. So after
      you research the church records from Nadras, you should should also
      research the records for Sivetice. Do you know when your great uncle
      was born?
      CK