Re: [S-R] Research Posting Tip

  • Joann P
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2009
      Oh, sorry!! Really, I was only looking for church info because I have posted the names and villages before and nothing comes of it.

      Actually, several years ago you sent me some pages from a book on Vulshinki and Smirki Churches and neither of us could read it and just recently I sent it to a, new found, cousin in hopes of having them translated. I am hoping to hear the translation and was going to send it on to you for your web site as you requested.

      Again, Sorry!!

      Joann