Re: [S-R] Churches in Scranton, Pa

  • Charlotte Conjelko
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2009
      David,
      I'm not aware of any related Pribishes in Ohio.  I do know that there are some in the hard coal region of PA who are distant relatives.  I would be interested in finding out whether Joanne's roots are in Jakubany which is where  my paternal grandfather was from.  Please have her contact me.

      I just started to research my family and was fortunate enough google Jakubany, SK and ran into Ron Cieslak's website. He sent me a pedigree chart of  my grandfather.  Now I just have turn that into a family tree.

      Thanks for the info,
      Charlotte