Re: [S-R] SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE SPRING ISSUE

  • Donna Manuel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2009
      Hello, I would love one;  I am not sure if this is the same one that Helene does or not so if it is please forgive me as Helene (Rochester, NY)  was going to send one to me too.
      My address is
      Donna Manuel
      1069 Chateau Dr.
      Helena, AL. 35080.
      Many thanks, and again, if this is the same issue as Helene is sending I do apologize.
      God bless,
      Donna Manuel