Slovak map

  • Pat and Lane Watkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
      About 2 - 3 weeks ago, I asked about a Slovak map. Ms. Helene C. was kind
      enough to respond that she had one and I could have it. After a few e-mails
      back and forth, we "made the deal". But now I have lost the e-mail with her
      address about where to send the $$. I think maybe my husband may have
      deleted it. Anyhow, Ms. Helene, would you please send me your address again
      to my personal e-mail address of partygator@....

      Thanks so much.

      Pat

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2009
        You can reach Helene Cincebeaux by following the link on this page:
        http://helenezx.homestead.com/#

        Bill

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Pat and Lane Watkins"