Slovak map

  • myjessedog
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
      I seem to remember that there is a Slovak society or museum (or
      something) in Cincinnati, OH, where maps can be purchased. If anyone
      knows what I'm talking about, please give me th4e name and address of
      that place. Thanks.
    • Pat and Lane Watkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
        About 2 - 3 weeks ago, I asked about a Slovak map. Ms. Helene C. was kind
        enough to respond that she had one and I could have it. After a few e-mails
        back and forth, we "made the deal". But now I have lost the e-mail with her
        address about where to send the $$. I think maybe my husband may have
        deleted it. Anyhow, Ms. Helene, would you please send me your address again
        to my personal e-mail address of partygator@....

        Thanks so much.

        Pat

        I seem to remember that there is a Slovak society or museum (or
        something) in Cincinnati, OH, where maps can be purchased. If anyone
        knows what I'm talking about, please give me the name and address of
        that place. Thanks.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2009
          You can reach Helene Cincebeaux by following the link on this page:
          http://helenezx.homestead.com/#

          Bill

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Pat and Lane Watkins"