Passenger lists before mid 1897

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2000
      I understand that passenger lists of vessels to NY have not been indexed for
      the period of 1847 to mid 1897. I would imagine that to find an ancestor who
      arrived sometime between 1893 and mid 1897 I would have to search each and
      every passanger list in that time frame. Are there passenger lists for that
      period on microfilm at the NARA? I have found many NARA microfilm numbers
      for passenger lists on line, but so far haven't been able to find anything
      regarding this particular subject.

      any suggestions?

      Thank you.
      Kathi-Raisa Petrick