Re: [S-R] Re: My niece Michelle(Kammer) Kowalski and Baby Please more Prayers...Please read her journal Hugs Kathi

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009

      Hang in there, stay strong, my entire church is praying and we're all behind you all.

      Caye

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
        While I appreciate your difficulties, this is not the appropriate venue
        for such correspondence. We are a genealogy forum. With nearly 1,000
        members, the focus needs to remain focused on genealogy and genealogy
        research. I suggest you find an alternate forum to communicate these
        matters.

        Please, no further correspondence on this topic.

        Thanks,

        Bill Tarkulich
        Slovak-Roots Moderator
      • Caye Caswick
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2009

          Kathi:

          Can you give us an update on Michelle, please?  Thanks!

          Still praying in Palos Hills, Illinois!

          Caye

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 17, 2009
            Please contact her privately.