Given Name on Baptism Record

  • bojomo42
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Help!I cannot decifer the given name that is high lighted on the
      baptismal record I posted in the Oszuszka Album. The records are from
      Jokeo 1827-1875 that I am studying at my local FHC. Can anyone help me?
      Thank You,
      Joanne Liston
    • Anabeth Dollins
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
        Istvan (in Slovak, Stefan).

        On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:19 PM, bojomo42 <bojomo@...> wrote:

        > Help!I cannot decifer the given name that is high lighted on the
        > baptismal record I posted in the Oszuszka Album. The records are from
        > Jokeo 1827-1875 that I am studying at my local FHC. Can anyone help me?
        > Thank You,
        > Joanne Liston

      • Julie Michutka
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
          Istvan.

          On Feb 2, 2009, at 10:19 PM, bojomo42 wrote:

          > Help!I cannot decifer the given name that is high lighted on the
          > baptismal record I posted in the Oszuszka Album. The records are from
          > Jokeo 1827-1875 that I am studying at my local FHC. Can anyone help
          > me?
          > Thank You,
          > Joanne Liston
        • ROBERT LISTON
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
            Thanks to all of you for your help with the baptismal record clarification.
            Joanne Liston