Re: [S-R] Slightly off topic -- Czech records online

  • dulli862@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
      I guess they haven't filmed Ratbor, Kolin or Korenice as yet.

      Basia
      net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

    • lkonecny@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
        Thank you for the information. I'll be patent and wait until spring/summer.
        Lynn

        In a message dated 2/2/2009 4:58:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        bill.tarkulich@... writes:

        As of December, the FHL indicated they are still filming in that region.
        There have been some missteps. I would estimate that in the spring/summer
        they may be available.

        If you do not want to wait, you can always hire a researcher.

        My cross references indicates that the later RC records are in the primary
        file.

        RC records to 1861 are with HOLIC
        Jewish records are with HOLIC &VRADISTE

        The 1869 Census contains Kopcany and can be accessed via FHL films.

        Bill