Kopcany

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
      As of December, the FHL indicated they are still filming in that region.
      There have been some missteps. I would estimate that in the spring/summer
      they may be available.

      If you do not want to wait, you can always hire a researcher.

      My cross references indicates that the later RC records are in the primary
      file.

      RC records to 1861 are with HOLIC
      Jewish records are with HOLIC &VRADISTE

      The 1869 Census contains Kopcany and can be accessed via FHL films.

      Bill

    • dulli862@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
        I guess they haven't filmed Ratbor, Kolin or Korenice as yet.

        Basia
        net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

      • lkonecny@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
          Thank you for the information. I'll be patent and wait until spring/summer.
          Lynn