Re: [S-R] Re: HELP

  • voony
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 30, 2009
      Greetings Juraj
      I may be interested in having research done on the name Sugar,Sugars, can you tell me what you charge?

      Bob

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 30, 2009
        Dear Frank:

        What surnames are you searching for? My grandparents lived in SPISSKE
        VLACHY and my ancestors are from many of the adjacent villages. I am somewhat
        familiar with the records for SPISSKE VLACHY and very familiar with the records
        of the adjacent villages.

        Sincerely,

        David Baloga

      • Frank R Plichta
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 30, 2009
          David,

          I'm searching for PLICHTA, PLICHTOVA also spelled PLIHTA, PLIHTOVA.

          According to my research you should not find anyone in Spisske Vlachy unless
          they moved there recently. The surname PLICHTA appears in only 16 locations
          in Slovakia. According to information I have compiled since 1995, there are
          approximately only 155 Plichta individuals in Slovakia.

          Keep your eyes open. Thanks for the offer.

          Frank

          _____

          What surnames are you searching for? My grandparents lived in SPISSKE
          VLACHY and my ancestors are from many of the adjacent villages. I am
          somewhat
          familiar with the records for SPISSKE VLACHY and very familiar with the
          records
          of the adjacent villages.

          Sincerely,

          David Baloga
          **************From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between,
          stay
          up-to-date with the latest news. (http://aol.com?
          <http://aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000023> ncid=emlcntaolcom00000023)

        • david1law@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 30, 2009
            Hi Frank:

            Thank you for the information. I will keep the surname in mind when I'm
            doing my research. If you know other surnames in your ancestry, it may be
            helpful as a way to cross-reference and double-check the location.

            Best regards,

            David

          • Margaret Hicks
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 31, 2009
              A suggestion, please do not write in all capital letters, it is hard to read and in e-mail etiquette all caps is shouting your message

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1, 2009
                THIS IS IT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! All this name changing really
                makes it even more difficult to trace our ancestors. All this help
                is so valuable.

                Gwen

                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, <treimer@...> wrote:

                > Radix has it
                > http://www.radixindex.com/placeindex/gellertfalva.shtml
                >
                > Zipser Land und Leute (on Google Books) lists it as Geroldsdorf,
                now part of Wallendorf (Spisske Vlachy), in Magyar Gellertfalva, in
                Slowak Dobra Vol'a.

                > http://books.google.com/books?
                id=KFB9AAAAMAAJ&q=Gellertfalva&dq=Gellertfalva&pgis=1

                ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On