Re: Genealogist services

  • genealogyslovakia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hello,

      I do searching at the state archives for many years here.
      I live in Kosice. I do my searching service in the state archives in
      east Slovakia.
      East Slovakia includes archives in Kosice, Presov, Levoca, Banska
      Bystrica and
      Satoraljaujhely.

      best regards,
      Juraj
      jurajcisarik@...
      www.cisarik.com
      . . . archive searching in the state archives of Slovakia and
      being a tourist guide hired by days in Slovakia.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "myjessedog" <partygator@...>