Re: [S-R] ? Okrdvoraci, Bohemia ?

  • dulli862@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi all,

      I've been reading the posts for this town and possible matches. Okres
      meaning township or rural and Veselice meaning ale, merrymaking . Could it be near
      a brewery or large city known for festivals? Just a thought. Then I located
      Dvorce north east of Havickuv Brod south east of Kutna Hora near the Caslav
      region in the Czech Republic where my ancestors are from. Let me know if this
      is any help.

      Basia
      steps!
      cemailfooterNO62)