RE: [S-R] Fwd: Skeeter, Frank, Frankie

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
      Dorothy, yes Skeeter never spoke on the lists about his medical
      career as far as I can recall. He did tell me some bizarre stories about it.
      He and I ht it off over a private comment about the deer eating his
      plants and away we went from there.
      He was a kind hearted man who tried to help people with their
      personal grief issues and he loved his family roots, his food and his guns.

      Laskavy Prosim

      Nick