RE: [S-R] Re: Parra

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2009
      Margaret,

      The problem is not one of terminology but of encoding letters with
      particular diacritical marks. Sometimes they can be corrected by changing
      the encoding (see under View), but I could not get them to correct in this
      instance. The combination ő refers to the Hungarian letter that is an
      “o” with two accent marks over it. I believe the other combinations are
      Romanian letters. In the majority of instances (but not all) you don’t
      really have to worry about these marks. Kis-Kukullo will do just fine, for
      instance.

      Janet

      _____