Re: [S-R] a town called Zaprokruk? or something that looks or sounds that wa...

  • oldfathen@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 9, 2009
      His green card says January 15, 1887 in Zopokruk, Galicia, Poland - the spelling is John Stadnick, entered Baltimore Yohan Stadnick on Jan 4, 1908. I am not sure how accurate the information is. I understand he was asked to fill out forms for his children and he thought they were asking his name each time so he told them that all his children were named John, even his daughter