Re: [S-R] Any idea what this town is now called?

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 7, 2009
      Janet,
      I had a similar problem last week. My target village wasn't listed and as I worked my way out to other villages they were missing also.
      I posted my dilemma and Bill was able to come through with the answer. Even though my target village was much bigger today than other surrounding villages, at the time of the records the parish churches were in other nearby villages. So all three Christian denominations were located in a different village. In order to see all those records you would have to request three different village's films.
      Maybe Bill can help you.