Re: PLICHTA results at FHL Indexing RE: [S-R] Reminder: volunteer to Index records for the FHL

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
      We are talking about two entirely different projects at the Fhl. You
      are looking at the original facility allowing anyone to upload trees I
      believe. It was an acknowledged failure by all.
      This new project indexes the ledgers and I am told there is a checking
      process. Please write the fhl for detail.

      Sent from my iTouch

      On Jan 5, 2009, at 11:09 PM, "Frank R Plichta" <frank.r.plichta@...