Re: Link & Question

  • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2000
      Sorry Ken,

      I didn't get the complete name of the document it is:

      Prehlad matrík na Slovensku do zostátnenia matricnej agendy

      Dr. "Q"

    • Madrobnak@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2000
        You have to go to their local family history center where the indexes are on
        microfiche.
        In two main libraries, Toledo& Akron, OH, I have seen family history
        computers with the LDS CD's. Good luck.
        Mary Anne