Slovak Ancestral Village Photography

  • Carole Haas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      I have received several e-mails regarding a posting I made about
      photographs I contracted to make in my ancestral villages.

      If anyone is interested in having photographs taken of their
      ancestral villages/towns in Slovak Republic or areas of the Czech
      Republic, I would suggest you "Czech" out the web site on Iarelative,
      www.iarelative.com/photoservice/ .
      For the price of $99.00 + shipping and handling, you will receive a
      minimum of 36 beautifully done photos of your ancestors village, plus
      a brief synopsis of the photographers finds and addresses for the
      village church and officials (if available). Photos in the Czech
      Republic carry and additional charge and may take longer to receive.
      YOU MUST KNOW THE NAME and LOCATION OF THE VILLAGE. They do not do
      research, but will help you locate the village if necessary.

      Maros Krajnak, photographer for Iarelative.com does excellent work.
      For the price, you will be very pleased with his service. Payment is
      sent in US funds, to a USA address. You can expect delivery in about
      two weeks. Although, I must say, mine took longer because of the
      weather and the fact that I requested photography in the Czech
      Republic.

      I must add that I am in no way affiliated with this service. Just a
      VERY SATISFIED customer.

      I must also note that it was very nice to find that there are people
      in my ancestors villages that remembered my families. In my case, I
      received pictures of my ancestors homes and ancestors grave sites.

      If you are in anyway interested in seeing where your ancestors lived,
      do not hesitate to look into this service. Maros does excellent work
      and the price is very reasonable. I have seen the same service
      priced at $500 or more on other web sites.

      Carole Haas
      cjhaas@...