Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Translation Help!

  • Jozef Porubcansky
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hello,

      I think it can be:

      Nas kostol bude mat v roku 1982 300 rokov
      Ked bude vola Bozia odbavime jubileum
      v Studienke nasho chramu

      In 1982, our church will be 300 years old.
      If there will be the God's will, we will serve
      the jubilee in the Studienka of our church.

      Sincerely, Jozef

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2000
        Hi Kathy!

        "In 1982 our church will be 300 years old. God willing, we will celebrate
        the jubilee of our church in Studienka."

        Joe Armata
        joe@...

      • k3018@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2000
          Thanks so much for the translation help.

          Kathy