Futey/ Daniels

  • Hrtswhspr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Seeking any info on the Futey family from Slovakia. Believe that part of
      them came to the United States from 1880 to 1900. Barbara Futey is my great
      grandmother. I know that she married John Daniels ..... also of Slovakia
      (believe that this may have been in NY). They went on to have 14 children.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.