Translation Help!

  • k3018@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi Listers,
      While going through the papers from my grandmother, we came across a picture
      of a church with writing on the back. We have tried to translate with the
      help of a Slovak dictionary but haven't gotten too far. Could someone help
      us? The handwriting is poor, so bear with me as I try to spell it out.
      Thanks for any help I might receive.

      Kathy

      Mes kostol bund (could be bide) mat v rokn 1982.
      300 rokor
      Ked bund vols Bozis
      odbevinne jubilemn
      v Studienke nosho chromn