RE: [S-R] Re: I'm a new mwmber and wanted to say hi

  • Julie & Kevin
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hello Margaret,
      Here is the Bremen Passenger list site .....
      http://www.passagierlisten.de/ I hope this helps.
      Julie B in NC

      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 1, 2009
        Thank you, hopefully every little tip I get will lead me to my grandmother. I would love to show my mother, now 92 and Anna's daughter when she came her and her life before my mother was born.