Re: [S-R] Re: I'm a new mwmber and wanted to say hi

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 1, 2009
      Dear Margaret,
      Your ancestral village of Orlov and mine, Hromos, are very close to one another. During my six trips to Slovakia I have been to Orlov several times.
      I thought you might be interested to know that the four surnames you listed are still in Orlov. Plavcan has 2 males and 1 female, Havrilla has 3 males and 1 female, Hrabtrsaks has 1 male, and Varhola has one male listing but it is spelled Varholak.
      Michael Mojher

      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 1, 2009
        Thank you, hopefully every little tip I get will lead me to my grandmother. I would love to show my mother, now 92 and Anna's daughter when she came her and her life before my mother was born.