Re: [S-R] Bren

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2008
      Hello ? and welcome to the group. This research group focuses on Slovakia
      and consequentially does not have much expertise on the Czech Republic. A
      good forum to post that request would be
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/iarelative/messages

      Good Luck,
      Bill Tarkulich

      On Sat, December 27, 2008 3:23 pm, tjbren wrote:
      > Trying to find information regarding my Bren ancestors from the Siroky Dul
      > area in the
      > Czech republic.
      >
      > Are there people with that name in the area now?

      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com