Vilija Dinner

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008
      To add a last minute old country touch to Vilija
      dinner tonight visit

      http://www.iarelative.com/xmas/index.html

      Our Poppy Seed Loksa is fermenting on the refrigerator.

      The Oplatki and Honey are ready for family blessing.

      The non-dairy Haluski noodles with fried cabbage
      is being cooked this morning.

      The salmon patties with tomato sauce are ready to fry

      AND our local market had a "Buy One, Get One Free" on
      the pickled herring.

      All my children and grandchildren will join us for
      Vilija tonight.

      Can you ask for more?

      Yes you can....

      The Honey Crusted Baked Ham with home style
      horseradish is waiting to be cut at midnight on
      Christmas Morning.

      Stastne a vesele vanoce

      Vesele Vianoce!

      Christos Razdajetsja!