Re: [S-R] re {S.R.} house numbers

  • June McKee
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2008
      Tom,

      My Hungarian Grandmother's family also had a very large farm as what she had told my father when he was growing up. It was in Munkacs area believed to be in a villiage called Klacsano. We think that the farm was also taken in the war. Her four brothers were drafted into the German army as we were told and all four were killed at the same time in one single explosion. I dont know if she had any other sibblings as I have not yet been able to track her there.

      Also very interesting history and diffently am learning to be a good detective.

      June