what next?

  • Bruce Bagin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      You seem to have some success in tracing your families roots. I wonder if
      you could give me some direction.

      I just received the death certificates of My paternal grandparents which
      give their names and the names of their parents and their birthdates.

      They are Karol Bagin, born in Czecho-Slovakia on September 10, 1877 to
      Michael Bagin and Elizabeth Kralik

      and Mary Bagin, born in czecho-slovakia on June 15, 1881 to Joseph Minar and
      Eva Zsikavszky.

      Many thanks,

      Bruce Bagin,