Re: More symbols RE: [S-R] Homework help

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Oh, and thank you Frank!!!
      Ben

      ________________________________
      From: Frank R Plichta <frank.r.plichta@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 4:14:37 PM
      Subject: More symbols RE: [S-R] Homework help

      Ben,

      Here is another German Genealogy symbol.

      [ ] = buried (looks like a box).

      I don't find the # in any of my references. But that is not to say that it
      isn't also used in some circles.

      I also found:

      I. OO = First Marriage (erste Heiratet)

      II. OO = Second Marriage (zweite Heiratet)

      Enjoy,

      Frank Plichta

      "Searching the world for PLICHTAs"

      _____