translation

  • Theresa McGlothlen
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 31, 2000
      I had an interesting point brought to my attention. On my great
      grandfathers obit it talks about 117 C.S.A. and his leisure time
      there. Does anyone have any idea what this might be??? I am sure
      my great grandfather passed away in Chicago or one of the suburbs.

      Thanks for all your help.

      Theresa......Nerad, Lehocky (Lihotsky)
    • karen lovadina
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 28, 2013
        On a baptismal record under the column where it says religion and conditio,  some records say "mont" and some say"pleb".  What do these mean?
        Karen