Departure Lists

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008
      About once a year, someone inquires about departure lists at European
      ports. In going through my files, I uncovered an article from 2004 on
      departure lists in Europe. While the news is mostly discouraging, it never
      hurts to try. The good news is that since the time the article was
      written, many of these indices have been digitized and posted to the web.

      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/Documents/heritage%20quest/meyer_apr04%20DEPARTURE%20PASSENGER%20LISTS.pdf

      Bill