Re: [S-R] Newberry Library

  • mkoschik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2008
      Since I live less than 2 miles from the Newberry Library and have used its resources both in person
      and online, I'm surprised that you're having problems.? Perhaps a phone call to its director or head
      of the reference section would be useful in resolving your logon problems.
      Both phone numbers are listed on the library's web site.