Generic letters

  • Diane Le Fevre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi all
      Is there a website or does anyone have a generic letter for
      requesting vital records such as birth and death records from
      Slovakia in Slovak? Or is there someone for hire that can provide
      such a service? I have some of these typed in English when I request
      vital records from the archives here in the U. S. but didn't know if
      such a resource was on the internet.

      Also, can someone point me to a direction for central
      archives for Slovakia and how much records cost? Or their
      experiences requesting such records? I am ready to make the "jump"
      and am interested in others' experiences. Thanks..
      Diane Le Fevre
      dilefu@...