re. LDS records for Spisska Nova Ves

  • Tom Geiss
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2008
      Had a pretty good session last night. Learned the names of the witnesses at the Gurko- Pastorek wedding as JOAN MOTICSKO and MICH KOCSIS.
      Also the godparents at Amalia Gurkova's baptism as ANDREAS RITZINGER, and JULIANA PASTOREK. One of her brothers had baptism sponsors named CAROLUS BENKO and MARIA w cor ???. That's a strange one?

      Also, Lisa, Ifound in one column " Iglo 464 Domicitu ". Iglo, I know, is the name of the town. But what does 464 stand for? Surely it's not a house number??
      Once again, thanks loads everyone, I still have until the end of December to find some more possible siblings.
      Tom

    • Julie Michutka
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2008
        Double check: could it be "uxor" or "et uxor"? Which would mean
        "wife" / "and wife".

        On Nov 19, 2008, at 2:42 PM, Tom Geiss wrote:

        > CAROLUS BENKO and MARIA w cor ???. That's a strange one?
      • johnqadam
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2008
          >>> " Iglo 464 Domicitu ". <<<

          Yes, I would say the house number.